If you’re looking for the perfect gift for someone special, a friend, sibling, a parent or maybe even gift ideas for yourself but aren’t sure what to get, I have you covered.
Top 10 Fitness Gifts Under $25
- C4 Pre-Workout:Why Pre-Workout? C4 Original is formulated with ingredients that help promote energy, pumps and performance. Low energy is a common excuse for skipping workouts. Taking C4 Pre-Workout prior to your workout will give energy that comes on quickly and lasts longer. The next gift I talk about is a perfect pairing to go along with this.
- Insulated Blender Bottle: Why is this blender bottle better than others? Not only will this bottle blend the powder for you, but it will keep the drink cold for hours. Normally your supplements get warm during the process of your workout, which is why the Insulated Blender Bottle is the perfect gift.
- BlenderBottle ProStak: You can never have too many shakers! Why is this one any better than others you may find? This bottle is perfect for on the go. The bottom of the shaker holds your supplements, which means no having to carry containers of supplements when you’re going to the gym. With 2 containers, you can travel with your pre-workout prior to arriving at the gym, hold your BCAA’s to drink while you workout, and hold your protein for when you finish your workout. The BlenderBottle ProStak also comes with a pill organizer to take vitamins with you wherever you go.
- GoStak, Portable Stackable Containers: When working out it is important to have healthy snacks on hand when you get hungry. With 4 separate containers, you can carry a variety of snacks with you wherever you go. It’s easy to carry in a purse or gym bag making it super convenient.
- Quest Nutrition Protein Cookies: Getting into shape doesn’t mean giving up sweets completely. These cookies by Quest are Low Carb, Soy Free, Gluten Free and HIGH PROTEIN. With 15g of protein, these cookies are a perfect treat.
- Sports Research, Mini Loop Bands: If you know someone, or you yourself, don’t get around to going to the gym, or if you’re like myself, and prefer to workout from the comfort of you’re own home, this is the perfect gift. These bands range from light to extra heavy and provide an amazing workout without having to carry around weights. Since they’re small and easy to store, they won’t take up room in your house. Don’t let their small size fool you though, the Mini Loop Bands will give you a great workout and leave you feeling sore.
- Ab Wheel with Knee Pad: This is another great gift for working out from your home. It works just as well as other ab machines you can find at the gym but smaller and can provide a great ab workout.
- Exercise Jump Rope w/Fitness E-Book: Looking to do cardio but don’t want the hassle of big machines taking up your living space? Jumping rope is a great way to get your cardio in and can burn calories in a short amount of time. PLUS an Exercise Jump Rope is easy to store and travel with as well.
- Vitaminder: The Vitaminder is perfect for those who take vitamins every day. It can hold up to 60 tablets and is small enough to just put in your bag and take with you.
- Fitness Plan: When you look at the prices of getting a gym membership or hiring a personal trainer, the cost can add up quickly. This one time buy fitness plan is affordable and a great gift to give someone or yourself who wants the added help and benefit of getting into shape.
And that is the top 10 gifts under $25 to help you on your gift buying adventure. I hope this helped!