Smoothies aren’t just for the spring and summer. Sure they are refreshing on those hot Summer days and they’re great for getting vitamins and for cleanses, but they are also great when it comes to the fall season and getting in those yummy fall flavors!
Before I get started with the list of Fall Smoothie Recipes, I have a special code for you to get yourself a blender to make these wonderful smoothies!
Now on to these wonderful Fall Smoothie Recipes!
Apple Crisp Smoothie
*Total Time: 5 Minutes, Just Add Ingredients, Blend and Enjoy!*
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 cup 0% vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup instant or quick oats
- 1 apple cut into 1/2-1″ chunks (not peeled, unless you really want to!)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6-8 ice cubes
Butternut Squash Smoothie
*Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth. Serve immediately with a sprinkle of cinnamon.*
- Heaped 1/2 cup of cubed roast butternut squash (cooled)
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of salt (trust me!)
- 1/2 cup of milk or other liquid
- 2-3 ice cubes
Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Smoothie
*Total Time :15 Minutes*
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups frozen fat free cool whip (you can use vanilla ice cream, I just wanted to lighten it up)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup ice
- 2-4 tablespoons caramel sauce for drizzle
- sea salt (to taste)
- Heat a small sauce pan to medium heat.
- Melt butter in skillet, when butter is melted add chopped apple, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir well so apples are evenly coated with sugar and cinnamon.
- Reduced heat to medium low, cover and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- After five minutes, stir and let it simmer another 5 minutes.
- Remove apples from heat and let cool.
- When apples are cool scrap apples and juice into a blender. Add frozen cool whip, milk and ice.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour drinks into glass and top with caramel sauce and sea salt.
Gingerbread Breakfast Smoothie
*Total Time: 10 Minutes*
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. nut/seed butter*
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. unsulphured blackstrap molasses**
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt (optional, but recommended)
- The night before, add all ingredients to the bowl of your blender and give it a stir to ensure that everything is well combined. Cover and place in fridge for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight. This step isn’t absolutely necessary, but allowing the oats to soak for a few hours will make them easier to blend and give you a smoother, creamier smoothie.***
- When ready to eat, blend on high until oats are fully broken down and a smooth and creamy consistency is reached.
- Transfer the smoothie to a small saucepan set over medium heat and bring to a simmer or boil, depending on how hot you want it. If the smoothie is too thick, add an extra splash of almond milk until desired consistency is reached.
- When your smoothie reaches your preferred temperature, transfer it to a heat-safe glass, garnish with toppings of choice, and enjoy!
Don’t forget to check out this special deal and get 62% off this blender! It’s a steal of a deal and you don’t want to miss it!
Use Code: 62JRYDHZ
Don’t forget to check out my other tabs on my website and as always, thank you for reading along and don’t forget to hit the follow button on the right side of the screen so you don’t miss out on any future posts!